Sunday, October 3, 2010

Exciting stuff

Mom finally got a CELL PHONE! Shocking, I know! Chris and I (and probably others) have been bugging her to get one. The pay-as-you-go-no-frills-granny-phone she had before didn't count...
We texted today for the first time ever, LOL!
The move into her new place also happened this weekend. It's cosy! And now she'll be able to TEXT everyone photos of it!

Eric and I drove out to inspect another parcel of land we thought we'd like. It's 17 acres, has a stream running through it, wooded, already perced and has a well... it sounded perfect!
We got there and realized it was too damn far! Plus we liked the land next to it better... oh well. Our search continues for the perfect spot to build a house on!

Elle had a friend sleep over again. Pinky is starting to want to have sleepovers now. I told her she could have one next weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I even emailed Chris T. from my phone,woo-hoo, hello 21st century.

Love, Mom