Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer haircuts

It was time for a new style! I've only ever just 'trimmed' the girls' hair, but I wanted a real style, so I decided on a stacked bob! It makes their hair look thicker and is very chic! I went to 'The Yellow Balloon'. It's a kids only salon and my kids loved it! They've never had a really cute haircut before and when we walked out, they were both swinging there head around laughing. Belle kept telling me how everyone kept staring at her because she looked so good, LOL!
With summer here, I wanted something that would be minimal effort in the morning! As is is now, they use more conditioner in the morning then I do!
Here's Pinky Before:


And Pinky after:



Belle before:


Belle after:

5 comments:

Em said...

Oh my gosh, those are sooooo cute! What a couple of beautiful girls. Elle looks like she's about three years older than when I last saw her, I can't believe it. Love you guys.

Em said...

Ryann, I keep meaning to tell you that Finn, who is terribly unathletic in almost every other way, is turning into a fabulous swimmer. He's confident and fast and I'm thinking about getting him into a high-level swim class over the summer. He and Elle really are kindred spirits!

The cool family! said...

Oh that's neat!! Swimming is such a great sport! In fact I was planning on taking pictures of swim team tonight and post about it tomarrow.

Anne said...

How cute! Is Belle doing swim team? Somehow I missed that....per the above. You will have to post some pics if that is true. Love the hair cuts! xoxo

Sharlene said...

I love the hair cuts. Belle looks so grown up.