Thursday, July 2, 2009

Aspen Grove

After all the hiking we met my dad at Thanksgiving point, that was fun I've never been there before. Here's Elle being squashed by a dinosaur!


The entire next week we were with hubbys family and stayed in Aspen Grove which is in the mouth of Provo Canyon above Sundance. There were endless activities for the kids to do. And they loved being with their cousins all day everyday. We stayed in little cabins and the kids slept in the loft. Climbing up and down the scary ladder was half the fun for them.

Here are some pictures:
Here we are one morning for breakfast looking our loveliest!


This is s neat picture. I like the mountians in the back ground!


Elle on the climbing wall


Heres my sister and I in climbing gear, we did a ropes course one of the days, it was scary, but I'm glad I can now say I did it!

1 comment:

Em said...

Oh my gosh, some of my favorite childhood memories were of staying in my uncle's condo in Park City and sleeping in a loft with my cousins. I hope you guys had a great time, but we missed having you here with us. Jack brought his Mickey Mouse ball in the car with him this morning and on the way into Maria's he said, "Momma, remember I got that ball at Disneyland with Ryann, Eleanor and Pinky?"