Monday, July 20, 2009

Updates...

It's been a while, I've been fairly busy these days! it's time for some updates and pictures!

The 4th of July was fun, here's a picture from a parade we attended... see how big our dog has gotten.


Elle's swim team is coming to an end. She has loved it... I can't say the same! But I love that SHE loves it! Here's a picture of her playing a game on my phone in between her swim turns.


Yes, you read that right, I got a new phone... an iphone! It's only the coolest phone I've ever had!

Hubby and I are are enjoying our new 'hobby'. In case you haven't figured out what that is yet by talking to us, then here is a picture of Elle wearing some of it!


The girls are in a bible camp this week, so far so good! Pinky loves it because the theme is robots and she happens to love robots I guess! They both came out of it today jabbering about how much fun it was! Oh, I successfully have a garden! This is the first time I've ever grown anything besides tomatoes! I have gigantic squash and lettuce! The green peppers and tomatoes aren't ready yet, but here's a photo of what I pulled from it today! I'm so proud!


Things on the homefront are great. Hubby is working hard as always and giving us a great life! I'm trying to keep up with the cleaning. But with the warm weather, I'm finding its harder because Loki is shedding a bit more and he is usually wet from swimming in the lake. And wet dog trumps any cleaning I get done during the day!

We have also decided that Elle will be starting back in public school this year. She was pretty upset about it for the first few days, but now that it has had time to sink in, she's really excited to ride the bus and for some reason she is dying to (as she puts it) "stand in line with a tray and buy school lunch" Um... okay. I give it a month before the novelty has worn off and she is ready for some REAL food for lunch from home!
Pinky will also be starting preschool this year. She is attending the same one Elle went to. I'm really excited about that! I LOVE this preschool and I know Pinky will thrive in it.
I don't know what I'll do with myself with my new found freedom during the days! I need to get a hobby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, read your post. You have a hobby! When do we get to see tactical Ry?

Em said...

I love your veggie picture! We weren't brave enough to try veggies on our little balcony garden this summer, but next year, I want to give it a try. We do have some herbs, though. Our basil kind of looks like something from that movie 'Little Shop of Horrors'. I can't use it nearly as fast at it grows, but still...we don't have anything as cool as the stuff in your pictures.

Is your new hobby rock climbing? I saw the pictures of you in the harness from your family vacation.

pdore said...

Are you guys in a motorcycle gang?