Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Overdue Pictures!

I finally have a photo from Pinkys first day at Pre-K! Here she is in the cubby area! She LOVES her school.

All I have to say is... I can't think of another 4 year old who plays video games to pass the time while she's on the potty!


Here are a few from the Renaissance Faire...




And lastly... LOKI down by the lake.


I've decided I could never leave this house, because where else can I get a house I love, with no neighbors ever home, on a fairly secluded street where the kids can ride bikes all over around because there are hardly ever cars, tucked into the woods... and not just any woods, but a STATE park... tucked into a protected state park, with a giant lake in my backyard, oh and a PINK Cherry tree that blooms every Spring!!... You find me another house like that and I suppose I'll THINK about leaving here!!
Here's a shot standing at the edge of the lake

Here is the view from the woods

3 comments:

pdore said...

Great pictures (glad you got your camera working!) and that is one AMAZING back yard!!

Em said...

Ryann, I've been reading this post over and over again. I swear it's like a perfect piece of dark chocolate, you just want to savor it.

Elle looks so big and beautiful, I can't believe it! And I love that she's wearing that dress that Bell made you ages ago. Pinky looks so big, too. Jack desperately wants to start preschool, but I'm afraid he'll have to wait until he's closer to 4, too. Little peanuts.

Your house and yard always look so lovely. It is a really idyllic world you guys have there. We miss you all oodles.

Much love,

Em

The cool family! said...

Thanks Em!! We miss you guys too!