Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hump Day

Today is Wednesday.. need I say more??
Over the weekend we all had bouts of sickness. I was teetering on the fence of the flu... I had a low grade fever for a few days and a sore throat, luckily it didn't turn into something worse. After three days it was totally gone and I felt great! The kids got it worse though, Pinky had a fever on Monday. But, like me, they woke up on Tuesday completely fine! Eric got a little feverish on Sunday, but that's it! YAY! We have outsmarted the flu... this time!!!

I've been getting ready for a camping trip we are taking this weekend with some friends. I fully intend to cook gourmet camp food! No hotdogs for us! I'm making fajitas over a fire! And since we haven't camped in... well, ever! I have alot of work to do to get ready. We pretty much have all the stuff we could need. But gathering it up, bringing it over and settling it up will be a challenge, LOL!
I'm super excited. And trying not to think about the day after, where I then have to pack it all up, bring it home and put it away.
That.
Will.
Suck.

Take care blog friends! Until next time when it's not the blahest day of the week! (yeah that's right, I said BLAHEST!!)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Have fun camping! You are the WO-MAN! Have a great time!

Tami said...

I hope you had fun camping. Porter threw up the Sunday after we were at your house and was a little sick on Monday, so it must have been the same thing. Luckily, it just stopped there.