Thursday, November 12, 2009

THANKSGIVING

Man, do I feel a million pounds lighter now. So, this year my inlaws will be out of town, my dad lives in Utah and my mom will probably (even though she denies it) spend it with her boyfriends family. This is the FIRST year we wont have anyone over! We were debating on who to invite over so it's not just the four of us!
Eric and I thought more about it and decided to say "SCREW IT, WE'RE GOING OUT!" Man, an I excited! We were thinking of the melting pot, Ruths Chris, or a dinner cruise (somewhere really nice). As soon as it sunk in we were NOT in fact cooking any sort of Thanksgiving meal, I literally felt lighter! The holidays are SO stressful with all the shopping, gift giving, expectations, etc... (don't get me wrong, I LOVE the holidays and I LOVE Thanksgiving... but this is a nice charge!) it's nice to have a break this year and just go out with my family to a nice restaurant and not have to spent money on a menu, cooking, or cleaning up afterwards. This might possibly be the best Thanksgiving we've ever had, LOL!

3 comments:

bell said...

Steve and I had the BEST Thanksgiving EVER when we went out to dinner at one of the Disneyland hotels. We're doing it again this year! Shhhhhhhhh! :)

Anne said...

I want you guys to come to Chicago!!!!! Boooo Hoooo.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I want to go to a Disneyland hotel! No fair.

Mom