Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday ELEANOR!!!

Elle went to bed last night a 7 year old, but woke up an eight year old. She declared she felt ‘bigger’ walking down the stairs today for breakfast.
In lieu of a party this year (I convinced her big kids don’t have ‘parties’…) she is picking a friend and we’re taking them snow tubing tomorrow night. I love snow tubing, I’m glad she picked it!
And now a walk down memory lane…
Tub picture of Elle at 1 week old

1 month old

1 month old

10 months old, tub ahot again...

10 months, first Halloween (yes, I made that costume myself, LOL)

10 months old, yet another tub shot (they're cute what can I say!)

1 year old

1 year old Halloween

2 years old

2 years old (when Eric and I got married)

3 years old

4 years old

5 years old

6 years old

7 years old

A week ago!

3 comments:

Bell said...

Oh, I LOOOOVE this! It is so cool to go through the pics and watch her grow up right in front of you.

Anne said...

What a doll! Love you girl! Happy Birthday! Love, Aunt Anne

The Kindle Family said...

WHat a gorgeous girl! SHe looks just like you!