Friday, March 26, 2010

Housekeeper update

So my housekeepers came this morning at 8am. They scoured the main floor and the upstairs and at noon they had to stop because they both had other jobs that started at noon and they were late for. So, I payed them only a portion of what we had agreed upon because they weren't able to do the basement.
BUT what they DID do was amazing! Although I'm a very clean person and clean everyday, my house has never ever looked cleaner! My appliances look brand new, I can see my own reflection in them! My house has the 'cleaner' smell, which I love! Even the bedrooms have that smell... I don't know what you'd use cleaner for in the bedrooms but whatever they did I love it!

I can never go back to NOT having a maid, now that I know what true cleanliness is... The kids are at school right now and Eric is still out of town, I'm afraid to have them all come home because it wont look as clean, HA! I need her to to come every other day and work her magic!
I'm hooked, maids are the best investment ever... if only she had time to do the basement!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I have someone come every other week, and I loooooove it. It's the best money I spend all month. I'm curious what you pay in MD--I pay $25 per hour, with a 3 hour minimum. If they have a crew of three people, it only takes them an hour (but it's 3 hours of work, so still full price).

The cool family! said...

Hmmm... thats a better price!
The initial first deep clean is 125.00 (there were two people going at it). But they only did two floors, it took them about 4 hours and I payed them 80 (because they didn't do the basement).
Then everytime they come out after that it's 100 dollars.
So, yours is alot cheaper. I looked around alot and never say any hourly rate people, thats definetely a better deal!

Sarah said...

Well, that's good to know. Mine are coming in the morning--woo hoo!

Bell said...

I am SO getting a housekeeper. I was going to before, but now it's definite.