Monday, May 25, 2009

Finally Temple Pictures!!!

On Friday May 15th, my family was sealed together in the D.C temple! Hubby and I have been married for 5 years civilly but were not sealed to each other or our kids. We've been working towards this for several years! With two temple divorces and an adoption to get behind... it took a LONG time to get a clearance to finally all get sealed together!

We were joined by alot of family and friends. Several of whom flew out to be there. Afterwards we all went out to lunch. My sister in law flew out to take the awesome photos! She's a photographer and we're really glad she did them, they look great! She did photos at the temple, and she also did a few family shots the day before.

The ceremony itself was really nice! Hubby and I were sealed together first then the kids were brought in! The temple workers had dressed the kids in all white. When they opened the door to let them in, I saw Pinky first as she bounded in and yelled 'GRAMPS', as ran to him, LOL! Belle came in and was very thoughtful and did all the right things. But Pinky was putting on a show for everybody as she ran from person to person. At the alter, we were all holding hands, but Pinky just kept jumping ONTO the alter kissing hubby and I, then jump back down... then jump up and kiss us again, etc. It was super cute! She really was like a mexican jumping bean in there, she even jumped all the way out the door at the end when we left the room! Belle on the other hand was so touched by it all that she teared up a bit and told me later her heart was pumping really fast because she was so happy!
So, it was a good day!!! Here are just a few of the photos... there are so many REALLY good ones, I can't decide which ones to hang up in the house!

Here's a group shot of everyone who was there at the temple:


Here's our family at the temple:


Here are the girls:

7 comments:

The Pastry Mama said...

Congratulations Ryann!! I know this has been a long time coming and I am happy for you that it finally all came together. All four of you look absolutely beautiful. What a special day!!

Em said...

Congratulations, sweet pea! I really wish we could have been there, but I'm so happy for you guys.

pdore said...

Congratulations Ryan!! Great pictures & nice changes to the blog! How come Chris looks two feet high in that picture though??

Tami said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful day. That is so sweet of Belle. She is a cutie. Looks like you had a fun vacation too. That's probably way it's been awhile since you posted.

The Kindle Family said...

Congratulations again!

Sharlene said...

I am so thrilled for you and your family! tears.....

ennbenn said...

Oh Ryann! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your family and this new step! You are such a cute family and you look so great!!! Someday I need to come out to that great beach!!!