Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Funny Kids

Pinky is saying the funniest things lately! I ought to write them down... but I forget before the day is done. I wish I had done that with Elle as well... but alas, most of it is forgotten.
But yesterday Pinky really had me rolling! I was in the way of her getting into a cubbard in the kitchen, so she nicely goes "Um, excuse me old lady" she kept such a strait face it was hilarious! That reminds me of a few months ago when I was shopping with Elle. I gave her the cart to push and I guess I was in her way, because she goes "Outta my way LADY!"

Pinky is always telling me what a beautiful day it is or happy she feels... but yesterday she cupped my face in her hands and says "Mommy, you are SO beautiful... just like a planet!" I said "A planet? I'm beautiful like a planet? Well, thank you!"
Funny Kids!

3 comments:

Em said...

Ha! I recently taught Finn that it is polite to step aside/open doors, etc. for older people, especially women. The other day as we were leaving the doctor's office Finn stepped aside to let an older woman (think early 40's) off the elevator before us. Then as she was walking out the doors he smiled up at me and said "Did you see how I let that old lady go first, Mom?"

The cool family! said...

HAHAHA, that's funny! Did the lady laugh??

The Pastry Mama said...

I think there should be some sort of voice activated recording device around all small children to record the hilarious things that they say. I remember a few of the things my children said when they were little, but not many. But, I am around my 2 year old grandson every day and he says the funniest things!