Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cleaning


So, on my journey to find my cell phone (before I accepted the fact that it was in fact taken by a friend of mine... I didn't want to believe it at first) I tore my house apart! Room by room I emptied out closets, cleaned under beds, looked behind dressers, cleared out cabinets. No stone was left unturned! The kitchen was the worst! I can't believe I'm even posting these pictures, LOL!

The first pic is all trash that I cleaned out from my kitchen cabinets. Yes, those are contractor trashbags... full of crap! How embarrassing! But at the same time, how liberating! My kitchen is SO simple and clean now. I can open a drawer and see everything that's in there!


Okay, the next pics are even worse! We have a freezer-on-the-bottom type fridge (which i HATE by the way and will never get again!). I decided to clean it out because a few soda cans had exploded in there the day before and there were frozen drink chunks all over everything. Upon taking all the food out of the freezer, I was appalled to find that it looked like THIS: AAAHHHHHH!! That's what I get for having a type of freezer where you just dump stuff into it. Plus, I've never cleaned it out before.





But after much scrubbing, I made it sparkle again! (If my friend Brittney is reading this, I hope you averted your eyes!)





I guess the good side of this whole ordeal is that my house looks fantastic now! The other good side is today I'm going to go buy the new iphone4! I guess if I had to have my phone disappear, now is the best time. The new phone is literally the coolest thing I've ever seen and I can't wait to get my hands on one!

I have so many more pictures to post and more to write. I'll have to get back to that later today!

No comments: