Monday, June 7, 2010

Updates

Pinky is out of school for the summer, her graduation was pretty darn cute. Elle still has two more weeks but is enjoying the 'fun' school days at the end.
Eric and I are... surviving. We're having one those 'when it rains it pours' couple of weeks. I don't even have enough fingers to count how many different things we're dealing with right now that are taking a toll. We find solice though, in the weekends! Eric built the kids two really cool tents to sleep in a few days ago. The kids loved that! We've done lots of hiking and outings. And last night we had an asian feast for dinner with some friends. Eric cooked up all sorts of things, it was awesome! I love when he gets all Japanese on me!
My iphone went missing on Thursday... I'm pretty sure it was taken and I know who took it but I can't accuse someone of taking it without knowing 100%... which I don't.
Well, it's 5pm, so I better start dinner. I'm in the mood for fajitas tonight!

2 comments:

Em said...

Man, honey, I'm sorry. I hope some good karma swings your way soon. I'm glad the girls are doing so well, we miss you guys! Jack starts preschool in September and Finn just did a hula dance today to celebrate the end of his school year.

Em

Anne said...

Hang in there sis! Good thing for great weekends!!!