Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cupcake Love


I have been craving cupcakes since yesterday, which is unusual because I hate cake and I hate frosting even more. But I would literally sell my soul for a cupcake right now.


I searched the internet for a cupcake bakery in my area. There are none. A simple cupcake from the grocery store wouldn’t cut it either, I wanted a REALLY good one. But surprisingly (or maybe not, I don’t know) there isn’t anything like that within an hour of my house! I found a few up north in Baltimore and a few down south in D.C, but my little suburb sat bakery-less!

I was complaining about it to my mom when she mentioned that Starbucks now carries cupcakes! That’s where I headed first thing this morning because while we lack in bakeries, we have a multitude of Starbucks… this seems backwards. Who cares about lattes, I need cupcakes people!

Cupcakes were the first thing I saw when I walked in. I wasted no time in ordering it, paying for it and running back to my car where I sat with the windows down and music playing, eating the best cupcake I’d ever tasted!

There are pictures of me sitting in the parking lot eating my prize. Pathetic? Yes. Delicious? YES!




5 comments:

Em said...

Oh. My. God this made me laugh. Personally, I need the lattes, but I have to say, you made that cupcake look muy delicioso!

Em said...

P.S.

Sorry God.

Anonymous said...

Cupcake craving craziness.

Ry, you are nutso.

Anne said...

Ok. So something we can do when you come to Calgary...they have a cupcake bakery. YES...you heard me right. A store dedicated to the love of cupcakes. It is called "CRAVE." Cute name...ehhhh? xoxo

Anonymous said...

- Ry, you need to update your blog...