Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

We had an action packed Easter this year. Eric's sister and her family came out and the cousins had alot of fun together. Erics mom had a big Easter egg hunt for the grandkids, my kids loved it because I'm not a very fun mom and have never done a big one before! I only hide a few eggs for them on Easter morning around our living room. They dont know any better, so they think it's great, LOL! Having a 'real' egg hunt this year will make it hard for me to do my normal ones in the coming years...

Here are my kids in the living room after finding their baskets:


Here's Pinky after the FUN egg hunt... she's surveying her loot!:


Elle in her Easter dress:


Pinky is clearly ready to eat Easter dinner. She didn't want to wait around for everyone else!:


Elle and her cousin Rachel:


Pinky and gramps (Pinky commands his full attention at the swing everytime they go to the park). After Easter dinner we all went to the park to work off the ham!:


Swinging with Elle:


ALl the cousins:

1 comment:

Em said...

Pretty girls! I'm so glad Pinkie got to celebrate Easter before her surgery.