Sunday, December 28, 2008

Poor car...

So hubby woke up this morning (Sunday) to make a breakfast run (which he does on the weekends... he's so awesome!) And he discovers our car... or MY car in shreds! I drive (drove) a Chrysler 300C HEMI. It was an awesome car!!!!! It was super fast, it had all the bells and whistles you'd expect in a luxury car... and now it is no more! It was a 2007 and we had only had less then a year.

The car was dented up, the windows were smashed (not all the way broken though... but they tried), Black spray paint all over the body and the windows and mirrors, the seats were all slashed up, the seatbelts cut, the GPS ripped out of the dashboard and dashboard mangled, spray paint all over the INSIDE, slashed interior, slashed tires, sugar (or salt) in the gas tank, gasoline dumped into the shredded dashboard, and a jug of window cleaner fluid dumped all over the back. Hmmm, that's all I can remember off the top of my head! Here are some pictures...
Here is exactly what my car looked like, I got this picture from the website to illustrate a 'before'

Here's the after...

This also is from the website, and also exactly what my interior looked like (same color too)

after: the ripped out the GPS unit...

Here's a picture of the back seat...

9 comments:

Sarah said...

That's AWFUL!! I'm sure you reported it--has there been other stuff like that in the neighborhood? So sorry to hear it . . .

Katie said...

I'm so sad that this happened to you. What an aweful thing to happen to such great people. I'm so sorry.

danielle said...

Oh my gosh! That is horrible! My mouth dropped when I saw the "after" pictures. Have you talked to your insurance yet? Will they call it a complete loss? Girl - I'm so sorry. Good luck with everything!

Em said...

I'm so sorry, boo-boo that stinks! What an awful thing to do to someone over the holidays.

Anne said...

Why did they dump window cleaner in the back????? That is so strange. Man! Sounds like it is time to MOVE! If you need any moving tips, let me know. I am a pro. I don't know if I would feel safe anymore! Are you worried????

J.L. Danger said...

oh man! That is so lame. I am so sorry.

Tami said...

That doesn't look good. Did you ever find out what happened?

Shanna said...

The nerve of those people! And to think they left the diet coke that right there is a felony! I hope that you guys are able to replace the car through insurance, it looked like a really nice one to have!

Sharlene said...

Oh, my goodness!! Did you feel totally violated?? I would. Well, I am glad you got the fab Acura. Yes, I am catching up on your blog...lots of comments.