Monday, September 29, 2008

Random things...

The kids and I went to a children's museum on Friday as our field trip. It was very hands on and alot of fun for them, but I think I like the Baltimore Science Center a little more in terms of quality, education, size and fun. This was still super fun though! Here's a picture of Elle carving a block of wax.



On a totally different note, I cleaned out my purse the other day. I actually had two purses, and I dumped the insides of both onto a counter to attempt to organize them. I was appalled when I saw what all I had in there! I'm happy to say I now only use ONE purse and only have a fraction the crap in it I had before!


Okay, on yet another random note. I have a new favorite thing! I love floating candles! I use to have all sorts of scented candles on my counter and in cleaning out a cabinet, I found several scented floating candles I had purchased years ago. I stuck them all in a bowl of water and they looked so pretty! So different from the norm I usually have on my counter.



And last but not least, here's a photo of my dog Loki... just because he's so darn cute! Of course Pinky is as well!!!! How can I not love that giant smile!

Just for fun... here's a picture of Pinky and Loki when we first got him 6 months ago!


That's it for now, until next time!

2 comments:

Julie Wiley said...

Pretty candles! I used to light candles a lot but Trent does not like me to anymore. I just need to get a candle warmer so I can still have the scent of the candles.

Em said...

I LOVE these pictures of Pinky and Loki. I can't believe how much they've both grown!