Wednesday, September 24, 2008

YAY! I'm back!

We got a new camera, and it's super cute! Hubby bought it in a dark red/brown color. The kids aren't allowed to TOUCH this one! The first photo I took on it was of myself... first thing in the morning!

Then again after I showered and got ready for the day!

Yes, that's tacky I know!

Things are still relatively the same here. The girls are liking school. Well, except the fact that I make Belle write her name and the date on every piece of paper she writes on. She REALLY hates that, LOL! But hey, she's learning the the calendar really well!
We had another field trip on Friday, we went to the Baltimore Science Center. Since I didn't yet have the new camera, I had to buy and use a disposable one... so I have to transfer those pics onto a disk to put onto the computer. But it was really really fun! The girls and I got to lay on a bed of nails (what a strange feeling!), and they were both called as volunteers to go up and get shocked during a static electricity show demonstration we saw.

Today poor Belle has to go to the dentist to get a giant cavity filled. I took her in for a routine visit last week and apparently she has weak teeth that break easily and get cavities easily. Half of her back tooth is missing because it broke off at some point and she has a massive cavity in it. She has a smaller one on the other side as well. The dentist is filling the smaller one today and will use laughing gas. That way we'll know if she's okay using ONLY laughing gas because the next one that will be filled is alot bigger, and they'll have to also repair her tooth. So, in testing out the gas on the smaller cavity we can see if she'll be okay or if she'll need to be sedated. I REALLY hope she doesn't need to be sedated because insurance doesn't cover that!

Later!

2 comments:

Julie Wiley said...

Great pictures! It's always great to have a working camera!

Em said...

Hey, how come my after picture looks like your before picture?