Monday, February 8, 2010

I hope we survive...

According to all reliable sources, we are expected to get ANOTHER 12 to 18 inches of snow tomarrow and Wednesday on top of the 4 feet we already have! We've been lucky enough to not lose power or heat so far (alot of the county is STILL without power and there are shelters set up all over for those families). Hopefully our luck will continue! We've burned so much fire wood this winter, we only have enough wood left for a few more nights. This by far is the most cold and snowy winter I can remember... we've been burning fires almost every night!
Last winter we had alot of firewood left over that we added to the ton we bought for THIS winter. Well, soon we'll have none! Too bad, I like having fires.
SO, wish us luck. If I don't update my blog within a few days you'll know we are miserable and without power!

2 comments:

Bell said...

That's CRAZY! Stay warm and safe - and post so we know you're ok! The picture of your backyard is my wallpaper at work.

Love you!

Em said...

Stay warm, we're worried about you guys! Let us know if your Mom is okay. We haven't heard from her yet.

Warm thought, warm thoughts, warm thoughts!

Em