Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More Utah!

I finally got around to uploading my pictures off my phone. Here are a few good ones. The second half of our trip was sans Eric, who had to fly back home. So, the kids and I hung out with my dad, Alison, Chris and Joyce.
Here are the kids playing video games with Chris and Joyce... they had all the cool games and if they lived closer, I'm sure my kids would spend alot of time at their house playing games!

Video games zombies...



There was also a tea party for the little great-grand daughters to have with their great-grandma Stamm. it was such a girlie day!

Grandma Stamm at the tea party...


Hammock time...



Dad and Alison like to hike up City Creek Canyon, so the girls and I went along. It was beautiful! The kids were mostly carried by Dad and Alison though, LOL!


Another things the kids loved were all the books Alison had from when her sons were little. She had a giant box of them and the kids tried to read every one of them. They mostly liked being read to!


My dad and Pinky...

The last picture I will ever take of myself with white hair. On my last day there I got it cut and dyed brown! It had to be done! I'm not quite used to it yet, so I wont post a pic... but just know, this is not what I look like anymore!

12 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like such fun! Make sure to post pics of your new look soon!

Amy said...

My kids love to sit and cuddle and read! What a fun vacation!

Meg said...

Glad you had a fun trip and that you made it home safely! Can't wait to see pics of your new hair!

sheri said...

Sometimes those are the best vacations...just hangin' with family. Looks like you all had a great time!

Jessa said...

I'm jealous of your tea party. I've not done that in years! Fun!

Anonymous said...

How great to have such wonderful memories! Looking forward to more posts!

Jenni said...

How fun! I used to love tea parties as a child. Can't wait the new hair-do as well!

The Pastry Mama said...

It was wonderful to see you and to plan the tea party for the little girls and Grandma Stamm! I hope that we can do this again in the not-too-distant future!

Tiffany said...

Looks like an awesome time!! The girls looked like they had a blast!! Glad you guys had such a great family vacation:)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you and the kiddos had such a good time! Its always good to spend time with our families, just fellowshipping and enjoying each other's conversation.

Post a pic of the new do!

Em said...

Awwww, pretty girl. Glad you and the girls had fun. I bet your new do is just as fabulous. Next year, I think you guys should come to Farm Fest with us. I can totally see your girls jumping into the swimming hole!

Em

Alison said...

We had so much fun with you and the girls. I am still finding toys! I thought I had sent them all with Naomi's birthday gift. We'll never forget the time you spent with us this summer. Thank you so much.