Thursday, August 26, 2010

My weight loss journey

So, I've been pretty lax about going to the gym the past few months and didn't go at all while I was on vacation. Towards the end of my trip I noticed my pants didn't fit anymore and upon returning home realized my BELT wouldn't fit around me anymore!!! I was appalled! Literally NONE of my bottoms fit me at all. I was the fattest I've ever been in my entire life (aside from being pregnant). That was a sad thing to realize...
I was 20 pounds heavier then I was two years ago at my fittest. TWENTY POUNDS! When did this happen???

So, coming home with my darker, chopped up hair and being too fat for my clothes was the worst point! I felt so incredibly ugly in every way... oh and it didn't help that I quickly got like 2 giant zits on my face.
I vowed right then and there that I was going to be a hot babe again.

So, for 3 weeks now I've been working out 6 days a week. I've really amped it up and I work out really hard. I hate dieting and can never do that, but I HAVE been eating 'less'. And so far I've lost 3 pounds!! YAY!
Today I'm wearing pants that three weeks ago, I couldn't even button up and now they fit great! I'm even wearing my belt with them!

3 down... 17 to go!

1 comment:

Em said...

Go Ryann! You still looked adorable in your vacation pictures. But it definitely feels good to be lighter, I know! : )

Em