Friday, January 23, 2009

Chocolate dipping and Pizza making!

The girls have these little kids baking sets I've never opened...until now! They are super cute! They put on the little aprons they had in them, I melted pink chocolate into a little dish the kits had, and they dipped stuff, then set them on kids size cookie sheets. They dipped marshmallows, animal crackers, jelly hearts, strawberries and oreo cookies. They thought that was the greatest thing ever! Pinky kept scooping the chocolate into her mouth though!



Then the next day we made pizza for lunch! Again, they thought that was very cool! I bought the pizza dough in a bag from Trader Joes and split it into thirds (because I wanted my own little pizza). The crust is actually REALLY good and I highly recommend buying it! Now that I know what it's like, I plan on buying it again!




Belle also got an Easy bake Oven for her birthday, so we've been doing stuff all week in the kitchen.

2 comments:

pdore said...

That's a great idea! I wish that I had learned more about cooking when I was growing up - Em taught me everything I know!!

Lauren said...

We have one of those same little baking kits! They look so cute!
Lauren38 from BBC