Friday, October 23, 2009

Songs I love

I often jump from favorite song to favorite song. Here my three favorites this week!
These are REALLY good, listen to them!

This first one is by a singer I recently discovered on Pandora (which I listen to all the time!). She's sort of on par with Enya, maybe a little Enigma mixed in as well. Great voice, great song and looks like a fun concert!


This next one is a classic. And here's something I didn't know... Andrea Bocelli is blind. Am I the only one on the planet who didn't know that? I don't know why, but it sort makes me like him more... Here he is singing his famous song with Sarah Brightman.


This next one I love because it's just a fun song. Makes the kids and I get up and dance...


Watch these, they are worth your time and they'll put you in a good mood!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Man, I used to think Sarah Brightman was beautiful until I saw her in that second video of yours (and I realized that she was like 50). Thanks for ruining one of my crushes!