Monday, November 17, 2008

Crazy House!

My house has been difficult to live in the past week. We are getting alot of work done to it. Since last Tuesday my kitchen has been torn apart because we are getting new cabinets, new painted walls, new painted ceiling, new bathroom cabinets, painted bathrooms, and after all that they are painting our exterior bay windows. THEN in the first week of December we are having new windows installed. It's seriously crazy right now! We've been eating out most meals because there is nowhere in the kitchen to cook. Plus even if I COULD cook, all the food and pans are on the living room floor until I can put them back in the cabinets. But when it's done... it will look SOOOOOOOO good!!!!!! I'll post before and after pictures!!!!!

We'll I'm off, it is after all another school day!

5 comments:

Jason Nesbit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharlene said...

Hi There!! I had no idea you had a blog! I posted a comment and then realized I was signed in under Jason's name so I deleted it--that is why your blog says you have a deleted comment.
Anyway--I am excited to keep in touch with you and see your cuteness via the blog! Good luck with your remodeling!

Anne said...

Make sure you get a before and after shot! Just so we can see the difference! FUN!

Tami said...

It was so great to talk to you on the phone. It seemed like the good old times. Sounds like lots of fun. You always talked about redoing your kitchen.

KristinNB said...

I want to see pictures when it is complete.. I can't wait until I have a home of my own that I can redecorate.. =)