Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pinkys post!

Since the last one was dedicated solely to Belle, I though I'd write on about Pinky! She is sure at a funny stage right now, she makes me laugh all day long! One of those times was when I walked into the school room to find Pinky completely passed out on the floor asleep! I had left her coloring and I came back to find this...

I guess coloring is a hard job! When she woke up she had purple marker all over forehead.

Then yesterday Belle came down an announced that she had turned her sister into an 'evil Pinky', that was pretty funny! Here's EVIL PINKY!


And in the bath yesterday she insisted on wearing her goggles... need I say more!




So, as you can see, Pinky really keeps things lively over here! (when she's not asleep on the floor!)

2 comments:

Julie Wiley said...

I love evil pinky! Too funny!

Em said...

The picture of Pinky passed out in the middle of her drawing cracks me up. One time when Patrick's Mom was baby sitting Jack, she couldn't get him to go to sleep, so she just let him go and go until he finally fell asleep in the middle of her kitchen floor. Oh to have that much energy for one afternoon!