Sunday, August 31, 2008

Concert Time!

Dad and I did something fun on Friday night, something we rarely get to do! We went to a concert, WOOHOO! It was in Philadelphia, so we didn't get home until about 2am that night. But we had a great time seeing NINE INCH NAILS! My darn camera was frozen (it freezes and doesn't work for long periods of time) the whole day and I couldn't get one freaking picture!!!! BUT, dad bought us cool NIN t-shirts!

We dined that night before the concert at Capital Grill, I took half my steak home because I was too full! Dad fed it to Loki when we got home! What a lucky dog to get some of the most expensive steak you can get. Now his normal puppy food just doesn't do it for him. he's getting very picky.

Tomorrow is Labor Day. Dad is golfing in the am and then will be home the rest of the day. Hmmm, what fun things should we do?! We have no plans... except fit a nap in somewhere probably! (we are big on napping at this house!). Pinky naps everyday still for several hours. Dad and I both would sleep every afternoon if we could... on weekends we DO! Belle, not so much, mostly because now that she shares a room neither one of them would fall asleep and also because believe it or not she is CRANKY when she wakes up. Unlike most people of whom a nap rejuvenates them, Belle becomes completely the opposite of that... it's bad! So, while the rest of the house naps, she usually will watch cartoons downstairs.

Tomorrow is also the girls' last day of summer. We're starting school on Tuesday, Belle is actually super excited! As am I. So, the next post I have will be how that goes. Wish me luck!

No comments: