Friday, August 8, 2008

Still painting...

For the past few days, I've been painting Belle's room. I HATE painting, but it needs to be done because we are moving N into that room so they will share a room for the time being. It looked cute before (I painted it a few years ago), but I was ready for a change and knew that now was my chance because once Pinky moves in, it would be too crowed to paint! I took before pictures to show you all when I'm done!


Here is a video of Pinky singing the ABC's on Elle's guitar. This was done right before I kicked them out to start painting. Notice little miss bossy in the video, LOL!

Today is SOOOO beautiful outside, it feels like Autumn. Compared to the heat and humidity that we are used to in August, this is an awesome change. I think we will be outside alot today.

No comments: