Sunday, August 17, 2008

Good Weekend

Do you ever have weekends where you feel just absolutely lazy and watched t.v the whole time and wished you would have accomplished SOMETHING instead of nothing, or wish you would have at the very least showered?? Well...this was definitely NOT that kind of a weekend! We got alot done, we were active, we even managed to make it to church this week! I feel like Loki got more exercise this weekend then he's ever gotten before. Lucky dog. Geez, you'd think we loved him or something!

Belle lost her 6th tooth and got yet another 5 dollars from the tooth fairy. When I was a kid it was a dollar! She was also 'spotlighted' at church for choosing the right! YAY Belle! Pinky experienced for the first time swinging upside down on the monkey bars. Oh man, she loved that! I even tried it, but after 2 seconds of blood rushing and pooling in my brain I had to stop. Yet super Pinky was able to stay like that for a LONG time and screamed when I tried to lift her back up.

Dad and I saw Tropic Thunder last night. It was SOOOOO funny! I'm not one to watch movies more then once, but this one I would like to see again. I literally laughed through the whole thing! I highly recommend it!!

I don't think I cooked one time this whole weekend. We literally ate out every meal of every day, LOL! It's a bad habit, but oh so convenient!

So, all in all it was a fun weekend and as protocol dictates on Sunday nights, I mourn the ending of it all. Now it's back to to getting up at the crack of dawn, doing laundry, making meals, scheduling appt., breaking up sibling fights, all that usual good stuff! Oh yeah... continue painting! (I swear I'm about done and will shortly have photos to share) You'll be in awe at how AWESOME of an interior decorator I am, I bet you never knew I had such a hidden talent. It's okay, I just discovered it myself. Or if I'm being a realist... then it's really just a desperate mom trying to make her kids' rooms' as cute as I possibly can in the little time I have HOPING that her kids will love it! Either way, I AM having fun coming up ideas for it. it's the execution that I have the problem with! But I promise you this weekend I will be done!
FINISH ROOMS OR BUST!

Till next time...

No comments: