Monday, August 4, 2008

First post





I supposse I should start off with a bang, since this is the first post on my first blog ever! I mainly have this to keep family and friends 'close' who live far away... and there are alot of you!

We took the family on vacation last week to the Outer Banks. For those of you who don't live on the eat coast adn have no clue what that is, it's an island of beaches along the N. Carolina border. We go every year and rent a beach house for a week and PLAY!!! This year Dad's family had a reunion of sorts there and so we had all the inlaws and cousins there too. It was VERY fun and we weren't ready to come home after the week was over!

The girls and I learned how to snorkel and Boogie board (Dad can already do those things and helped us learn). Now I'm hooked! We also took sailing lessons and are now ready to buy a sail boat!

We're back now and resuming normal life... counting down the day until California in October!!!! WOOHOO!

2 comments:

The cool family! said...

Nice first blog Ry.

gramps said...

Looks like a family having a great time at the Outer Banks!!!!