Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of school...

for local schools started today! All of Elle's friends on our street are all at school today. WE'LL be starting school this coming Monday though. I've finished painting the school room and the bedroom, so the only thing I have left to do is put it all back together!! I'm excited to organize it and make it cute. While, I still don't have ALL her curriculum, I have alot of it and I have enough to start us going until I order the rest! We have a FUN year ahead of us and all three of us are anxious to get started.

Here's the schedule we will follow this year. They are basically the same things everyday except we're doing two days of science in a row and then two days of history in a row. Also on Thursday we go to a homeschool co-op in the morning and on Friday we are doing field trips with a homeschool field trip group. As if that's not enough, Belle and Pinky have soccer every Monday night and Elle has swimming every Tuesday and Thurday night!

MONDAY
math
reading
grammar
spelling
writing
science

TUESDAY
math
reading
grammar
spelling
writing
science

WEDNESDAY
math
reading
grammar
spelling
writing
history

THURSDAY
math
reading
grammar
spelling
writing
history

FRIDAY
field trip day


So, onto other news... Loki was neutered yesterday! I thought it was a simple procedure where he just got the big 'V'. But they actually castrated him! Poor dog! He's on pain meds right now sleeping away!

Alright, I've got to run. I have alot more to get done before the day is over!

No comments: